Santa Fe Pet Clinic is always looking for passionate veterinary professionals to join our team. Below you will find all of the positions that are currently open. In order to apply, please do the following:
- Download our application
- Fill out the application completely
- You may use the form located on this page to upload your completed application, resume and cover letter
- Once your application, resume and cover letter are uploaded, fill out the form on this page and press submit
We are accepting applicants for the following positions:
Santa Fe Pet Clinic is seeking a highly motivated and caring Veterinarian to join our team.Salary will be decided based upon experience and requirements of individual and discussed at interview time.
The position offered will be part time initially and graduate into full time later. Our clinic is a privately owned, small animal practice located in Olathe, KS.
Our convenient location would accommodate both suburban and rural lifestyles, with easy access to many Kansas City events and attractions. Initial schedule is negotiable.
We believe in a family friendly atmosphere with our patients,clients and employees. Please check out our website at: www.santafepetclinicolathe.com.
Salary negotiated at time of interview.
What our clinic can offer you
- Our practice has been established for over 25 years
- A flexible mentoring program based on a new graduate’s needs and input
- Low turn-over staff who work well as a team with a family atmosphere
- Many long-term, established clients
- Competitive benefit package, including paid vacation, paid C.E courses, paid licenses and professional organization dues.
- A well maintained, clean clinic with up-to-date Lab, X-Ray and Laser equipment.
- A continuously growing community.
- Local emergency clinic to cover after hours emergencies.
- Many free, high quality continuing education opportunities through the KCVMA, local specialty clinics, and other organizations.
- Perform physical examinations and diagnostic procedures that deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort
- Communicate with clients regarding patient diagnosis, treatment plans, preventative health care and nutritional needs.
- Maintain client/patient medical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols
- Collaborate with veterinary assistants and other staff members to provide top-notch care to clients and patients
Skills and Basic Qualifications
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively with other hospital team members
- Excellent time management skills and problem solving capabilities
Job Type: Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Kansas (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule